1 oz American Gold Eagle Tube of 20 Type 2 Coins comes in a Mint Sealed plastic container in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. For the 35th-anniversary release, the US Mint developed a new American eagle designs for the reverse of both the American Silver Eagle and American Gold Eagle collections. The coin continues to be issued in 22 karat gold and viewed as the premier Global gold Currency across the world.
- Contains 1 oz of fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes
- Obverse: Adapted from Saint-Gaudens’ popular Gold Double Eagle design, featuring Lady Liberty with a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left, and added details from the original bronze cast.
- Reverse: A close-up of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
|Country:||United State of America|
|Metal:||Gold (AU) .999|
|Date of issue:||2023|