This high relief coin with selective Gold gilding commemorates an animal of power - the elephant. It has a mintage of only 500 pieces worldwide..
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 500 coins.
- Comes in a elegant display stand with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts Queen Elizabeth II and includes inscriptions for the country of issue, face value and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of an elephant with his tusk in selective Gold gilding. Atop the elephant are two soldiers in a basket in battle. The elephant also has a solider in his trunk.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
|Metal:||Silver (Ag) .999|
|Date of issue:||2022|