Available as of 2018, the South African Krugerrand Silver Coin is one of the newest silver bullion coins available to investors. The coins replicate the same designs on the obverse and reverse of the Krugerrand Gold Coins. Now offered as an annual coin, the Krugerrand Silver Coin remains popular through its first several years of availability.
- 4th release of South African Silver Krugerrand coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of 1 Rand (R1) fully backed by the South African government.
- Paul Kruger is featured on the obverse.
- A Springbok antelope is found on the reverse.
|Country:||South African Mint|
|Metal:||Silver (Ag) .999|
|Date of issue:||2021|