This Silver Coin celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Microprocessor. A mintage of only 300 pieces worldwide.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 300 coins.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of issue.
- Series Number Engraved.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, 2021 year of issue, and the face value. Surrounding the Queen is a cyber pattern.
- Reverse: Features a typical pattern of a real microprocessor. In the center of the coin is a real microprocessor. Sovereign coin backed by Niue.
|Metal:||Silver (Ag) .999|
|Date of issue:||2021|