This ultra high relief coin is the second issue in the "Four Heavenly Kings" series. A mintage of only 555 pieces worldwide with selective Gold gilding.
- Mintage of 555 coins.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue and the face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of Chiguotian holding a mandolin, parts of the mandolin are highlighted in gold gilding. Behind him is an image of a wheel of flame.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
|Metal:||Silver (Ag) .999|
|Date of issue:||2021|