This coin is part of the Mandala Art series, a form of art made of intricate designs. The mintage is only 500 pieces worldwide.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 500 coins worldwide.
- High relief coin with an individual serial number.
- Comes in a decorative box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Fiji coat of arms along with the country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Highly intricate detailed Mandala design surrounding a Turkish pattern. In the center a precious Labradorite stone. A clean edge carries the coin's serial number.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Fiji government.
|Metal:||Silver (Ag) .999|
|Date of issue:||2021|