"Germania" is the Latin term for Germany, from which the name "Germany" is used in English language today. The Germania Mint is introducing the highly-anticipated second release in its limited mintage flagship series with the Germania 2020 round.
- Limited mintage of only 25,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Second release of the Germania Mint bullion round series.
- Rounds will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in a protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the female personification of Germania with a windblown caped and laurel wreath. Lady Germania is accompanied by the two-headed eagle. Legend surrounding "GERMANIA - 2020 - 1 oz - 9999 FINE SILVER".
- Reverse: Features a two-headed eagle with laurel wreath left and right, "GERMANIA" below and symbolic "5 MARK" denomination.
|Metal:||Silver (Ag) .999|
|Date of issue:||2020|