This limited mintage colorized 1 oz Silver coin is issued by the nation of Cameroon and produced by the Scottsdale Mint. It depicts a close up of a baboon-like primate called a Mandrill.
- Very limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Features the coat of arms of the Republic of Cameroon.
- Reverse: Features a close up view of a Mandrill's face in distinct blue and red coloration
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is legal tender in Cameroon.
|Denomination:||500 Francs CFA|
|Metal:||Silver (Ag) .999|
|Date of issue:||2020|