These 1/2 oz Silver Lunar coins offer the same impressive design as larger coins but at a lower price point. Each coin contains .9999 fine Silver, ideal for investors and collectors alike.
These beautiful Colored Silver coins celebrate the Year of the Pig, the 12th animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac and the last coin in the Silver Lunar Series II. A landmark coin series of the highest regard, the Perth Lunars package beautiful designs, limited mintages and universal appeal all in one program.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts a representation of a domesticated pig with four piglets amid stylized foliage. The design also incorporates the Chinese character for pig, the inscription "Year of the Pig" and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
|Metal:||Silver (Ag) .999|
|Date of issue:||2019|